Summary of Position
Seeking a skilled report developer to help design, develop, and deploy reports on the Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services platform using Visual Studio. If you’re looking for an opportunity to use and grow your report development skills and build experience with sophisticated, cloud-based business applications, this is the company for you.
Candidates should be interested in working in a fast-paced environment where software applications are central to the business rather than supporting the business and agile means quickly delivering valuable new features driven by continuous customer feedback. Technical developers must be able to work closely with services/support, sales, and partners to understand business needs, apply problem-solving skills, and craft custom reports that fit within, expand, and improve the immediate and long-term value of the software products.
At Our Client You Will:
- Enhance software capabilities through crafting custom reports for our software applications that help businesses manage their logistics operations
- Work side-by-side with experts to expand your knowledge of the business
- Work in Microsoft technologies (e.g. SQL Server, SSRS, Visual Studio, Windows, GitHub)
- Use tools like Jira, Teams, Visual Studio, and others as part of an Agile development process and team to support a continuous pipeline of cloud deployments
- Deploy solutions on multi-tenant cloud applications running on Amazon EC2 technologies (e.g. EC2, S3, Route53, SES, etc…)
- Customize and maintain reports fed by web-service integrations with various fast-growing cloud ERP software (e.g, Netsuite, SAP, Dynamics, etc)
- Work with a smart team of experienced developers and implementors to meet project requirements and delivery solutions to customers.
- Have opportunities to expand into additional technical work based on XML, JSON, web services and Java technology.
- Must have a minimum of 2-5 years of logistics experience (e.g., working with 3PL, Broker, Shipper, or another logistics software company)
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience with report development
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements.
- Must be a team player and work well with a diverse team of people and personalities to successfully complete projects