Admissions Field RN Home Health
- Open cases SOC (Start of Care) for a Medicare certified Home Health Agency throughout the coverage area.
- Data input of OASIS and/or care plan process.
- Coordinates with designated RN Supervisor for ongoing treatments and case management
- A Registered Professional Nurse with current License
- Medicare Certified Home Health experience
- OASIS expertise
- Previous Acute Care Med-Surge experience preferred
- Associates Degree from an accredited college required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.