Production supervisor Not right for you? We've got others
- Stuttgart, AR
- September 17th 2021
- Relocation Assistance:
- First-line supervisor responsible for assigning and coordinating the work in a manufacturing department in order to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality.
Has authority for personnel actions and oversees most day to day operations of group.
- Maintains log of shift operations.
- Prepares daily time sheets for hourly employees, production summaries, overtime and downtime reports. Inspects product to verify production specifications are met.
- Reviews production schedules, material and manpower resources.
- Assigns employees to maximize production objectives, maintain quality and attain output requirements. Participates in establishing and modifying operational methods and processes by recommending changes in materials, equipment and procedures.
- Maintains a variety of reports, records and production documentation to reflect schedules and performance. Trains new workers in the organizations operating procedures and standards.