Our client is a large manufacturing company with over 40,000 employees. This successful company is in the process of filling a Lean Engineering position. The successful candidate will have 3 to 5 years experience working as a Lean Engineer, Lean Manufacturing Engineer, Lean Specialist or similar within a high paced manufacturing environment.
- Directly engaging in improvement activities in support of the plant's strategic priorities in Lean Manufacturing and TPS.
- Supporting the organization in forming a culture of continuous improvement by helping them to highlight and remove waste to create flow and drive performance improvements
Excellent company with over 40,000 employees. Excellent benefits.
Position pays a base of $75,000 to $90,000 + Bonus
- Bachelors degree
- Six Sigma green belt preferred
- 2-3+ years manufacturing experience
- Training in Lean basics and structured problem solving