Our client has the largest voice and data network in the country with coverage in over 150 major metropolitan areas. They also have the best international coverage in wireless - voice in 200+ countries and data in 125+ countries.
As the largest communications company in the world; more than 125+ million customers count on them every day to deliver their wireless, internet, data cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT and advertising services that fuel their businesses and connect them to their world
As a Sales Executive- Fiber, you will sell pre-deployed fiber-based broadband network assets to small business and mid-market customers. This is a hunter role, uncovering your own leads through external networks and/or cold calling.
- Drive sales and maintain a self-starter mindset will help you to grow your own territory as you make daily sales calls, build relationships and identify new sales opportunities.
- Develop new accounts and growing existing accounts while establishing long-term relationships with customers
- Partner with clients to uncover their needs and deliver custom solutions that add value and solve customers’ strategic business priorities.
- Utilize consultative selling skills to identify key trends, uncover customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications to find and close sales opportunities
- Formulate responses for Request for Proposals and presenting products and services that can benefit customers
- Designing strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts and ensure customer satisfaction
- Minimum of 2-5 years of outside sales and/or B2B sales experience
- Outside telecommunications sales experience
- Fiber broadband technology experience and knowledge is a plus
- Sales funnel management; previous experience in CRM systems
- Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record and auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of the market
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed assigned sales targets
- Bachelor’s Degree, technical discipline preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Perks and benefits including paid-time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement.