Information Security Analyst II
In this role you will be responsible for providing consultative review and analysis of client environments.
- Perform Risk Assessments, gap analysis, risk reports, compliance reviews
- Strategic planning to improve client security posture
- Review vulnerability scans
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 7+ years of Information Security experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles to relate business needs to security controls
- Excellent knowledge of technical security solutions (firewalls, SIEM, IDS/IPS, DLP, end point security and cloud security)