Sorry, no visa sponsorship is available currently for this role.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with the engineering and manufacturing teams to update processes
- Initiate and maintain ECN's throughout the company.
- Ability to think outside of the box while implementing LEAN cost reduction projects
- Altar and maintain plant layout related to tooling and other manufacturing processes
- Provide technical insight including designing new tooling, carts, racks and layouts.
- Evaluate and recommend equipment needs including; tooling, electrical and test equipment
- Report findings to other plant personnel
- BS degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering
- Knowledge in robotics and controls, PLC's, antiquated cell equipment, reading blueprints and GD&T
- Lean or Kaizen experience desired
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified desired
- Minimum of 3 years of manufacturing experience
- Excellent communication skills, has the ability to implement new processes
- Relocation assistance
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Wellness benefits
- Life insurance, and short term and long term disability
- Cash matching 401(k) plan
- Vacation time and 11 paid holidays