My client is looking to hire a Head of In-Vivo Pharmacology to support their ongoing efforts in the metabolic space. The ideal candidate will take on the following tasks:
- Provide hands-on pharmacology leadership and provide mentorship to a growing team.
- Direct the design, execution, interpretation, and reporting of experiments.
- Lead the effort in procuring, developing, and characterizing animal models with collaborators.
- Identify biomarkers for potential development of companion diagnostics for inclusion in clinical research studies.
- Contribute to filing INDs for multiple programs.
- Assist with writing, reviewing, and updating SOPs for all studies.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- PhD in pharmacology with relevant industry experience.
- Expertise in experimental design, animal surgeries, data interpretation, and statistical analysis.
- Hands-on experience with in vivo disease models, preclinical drug testing and understanding of pk/pd assessments.
- Understanding of the preclinical drug development process and experience contributing to IND filing.
- Exceptional communication skills and dedication to teamwork.