- Administer a Microsoft Windows Server environment including Active Directory, DFS, DHCP, DNS, IIS, SCCM, VMWare, printing and group policy.
- Administer Red Hat Linux servers.
- Management of Microsoft Exchange on premise and online.
- Work trouble tickets from Service Desk application providing third level desktop support.
- Apply updates and patches to systems regularly.
- Run audit reports against server environment for audit compliance.
- Review documentation regularly, create and update when necessary.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Review daily logs, perform daily tasks and work on team projects as assigned.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule for 24 hour support.
- 5+ years of direct hands-on experience in designing, implementing and maintaining a Windows Server environment.
- Experience with securing an Azure AD environment.
- VMware vSphere administration
- Outstanding customer service and interaction skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.