As a Corporate Controller, you will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, and will be responsible for overseeing corporate accounting for the company’s entity and its Treasury function. The position requires a strong commitment to the service needs of the internal and external customer and to represent the company in a professional and courteous manner.
Our client is currently one of the largest property management firm in the USA with 325+ communities in more than 26 states, they’ve grown to become one of the country’s largest management companies through their commitment to their own residents.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Certified Public Accountant
- 10+ years of experience in progressive accounting management role
- Excellent Microsoft Office application skills
- High level written and oral communication skills
- A positive, motivating and team-oriented attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people and customers
- Public audit experience and real estate experience