As a Financial Reporting Manager, you will be overseeing one or more teams of accounting professionals including the team’s work and monitor adherence to SEC, GAAP, SOX & SOC standards. You will communicate with clients and internal and external auditors related to financial reporting, internal controls, and public filings of properties.
Our client is currently the one of the largest property management firm in the USA with 325+ communities in more than 26 states, they’ve grown to become one of the country’s largest management companies through their commitment to their own residents.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and CPA Designation
• 7+ Years of Corporate Accounting Experience, including Experience at Public Company with SEC, SOX and SOC Reporting
• Prior Managerial Experience of Accounting Professionals
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office application skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Strong understanding and working knowledge of the company's policies and procedures
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people and customers
• Public audit experience
• Previous real estate experience