POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client has a remote opportunity for a SQL Server Developer with healthcare industry data experience (claims & eligibility). A small but growing company based in CA is looking for someone who can work on a virtual team in the Chicago area. They are bringing their database development in-house to better serve their clients, so having strong communication skills are important for this customer-interfacing role. If you have healthcare industry data experience, specifically with claims and eligibility, as a SQL Server developer, this is an opportunity to establish and shape the future of database and data warehouse development at this company. All applications are kept confidential, and your resume will not be sent to this client (or anywhere else) without your permission. Apply today and let's talk!
- Develop, maintain, and troubleshoot SQL code for existing production processes
- Design and build SQL code for analytics, reporting, and ad-hoc projects
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to gather technical and business requirements
- Perform full lifecycle development from requirements gathering through testing and validation
- Proactively identify and resolve technical problems
- Release new changes in code/data to production environment
- Improve upon existing healthcare claims data warehouses
- SQL Server development experience (C# .NET, Python, SQL)
- Experience with healthcare industry data (claims and eligibility) is required.
- Use best practices and industry knowledge to enhance development
- Experience modifying and running scripts used to load, extract, and manipulate data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to work well with business users
NICE TO HAVE:
- Demonstrated ability speak with non-technical users and customers
- Azure experience
- AWS experience
This is a direct hire, FTE position with no visa sponsorships available. Candidates local to the Chicago area are preferred for this role because the leader of this team works virtually from the Chicago area, please consider that before applying.