Company building life-saving medical device technology including hardware, software, cloud and mobile tech ecosystem is seeking a Senior Programmer Analyst responsible for analyzing, defining, developing, testing, and maintaining new & existing business software applications that will enable the company to function and grow effectively.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Analyze and assess existing business systems, applications, processes, and workflows to identify opportunities for improvements in efficiency through software.
- Collaborate with business partners, stakeholders, and technologists to conceptualize and develop new applications and tools.
- Drive system integration between disparate software systems, e.g., connect manufacturing systems to the company's business systems.
- Gather information to support technical analysis & design from stakeholders.
- Build models, diagrams, and written specifications to describe the system-level alterations required to achieve the project’s stated functionality.
- Perform technical analysis and research to determine return on investment across various design options working closely with vendors as needed.
- Design, develop, document, analyze, create, test, or modify reports/dashboards to meet user specifications
- Design, develop, document, create, test, or modify application automations as needed.
- Develop and maintain documentation, support end users with new applications or updates to existing applications.
- BS plus 5+ years of related experience (Programmer/Business Analyst, Systems Engineer), in a fast-paced organization or equivalent combination of education and experience; pharma or biotech or manufacturing industry experience preferred.
- Experience with software development, databases, and system integrations.
- Experience with business tools such as ERP, CRM, and other systems preferred (e.g., ServiceNow, Workday, Hubspot, Monday.com, Tableau etc.)
- Demonstrated project management skills, including defining, planning, executing and test/ verification.
- Experience with information security.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions, and to cope effectively with complexity and time management.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Thirst for knowledge and continuous learning.
- Strong technical acumen and organizational planning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, effective at explaining complex concepts to varied audiences and decision makers.
- Must be able to take initiative, be a self-starter, work in a fast paced, high energy, collaborative team that possesses a strong sense of urgency.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, information systems, computer science, engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.