- Responsible for developing the suite of inventory sourcing features within its Marketing Intelligence Platform, to deliver actionable business intelligence to key stakeholders, internal teams and clients.
- Leads the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering and support to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Ensure the product supports the company’s overall strategy & goals, and is fit for use.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for the marketplace to deliver business goals and making the company and its customers successful
- Outline success metrics specific to product, as well as shared across the organization, in order to guide and defend prioritization decisions
- Work closely with key stakeholders and users to identify, define and prioritize product requirements
- Manage the full product management lifecycle & ensure the features developed by the engineering team meet the business needs.
- Assist in developing marketing and training materials, and be the subject matter expert to provide education and training to drive adoption of the product
- Be an expert with the programmatic advertising ecosystem, specifically knowledgeable in inventory sourcing and forecasting (RTB, SSPs, Deal ID, Programmatic Guaranteed, Traditional IO buys).
- Transform the way media buys are transacted, by using the power of data analysis and surfacing complex insights in a simple manner to both buyers & publishers.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Prior experience working in the programmatic advertising industry (DSP, Exchange, SSP, Publisher/Network, Ad Server) and/or in Ad Operations is a plus.