The Senior Financial Analyst will prepare monthly KPIs, internal control documentation, assist with special projects and various Shared Services analyses and reporting packages. This individual interfaces with internal and external customers and various service providers and must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Prepares the shared services reporting package encompassing performance analytics and KPI dashboards.
· Assists with special projects, while working with multiple cross functional departments
· Assists with internal and external audit requests, year-end activities, and related duties.
· Prepares travel and expense reporting package and develops reports for future compliance and risk management opportunities.
· Benchmarks shared services processes to industry peers.
· Prepares written procedures and process flow of job responsibilities and internal controls.
· Prepares 3rd party internal control and SOX compliance documentation.
· Prepares various reports and commentary issued to management.
· Evaluates and recommends improvements to processes, procedures, and systems.
· Provides guidance to lower-level personnel.
· Prepares and/or reviews monthly journal entries.
· Prepares and/or reviews account reconciliations and analyses and maintains supporting documentation.
Successful incumbents will have:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
· CPA Preferred
· Minimum of 5 years of accounting/finance experience
· Ability to understand policies, written procedures and follow detailed instructions
· Ability to function effectively while meeting deadlines
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and administrative skills
· Efficient with Microsoft applications
· SAP accounting systems experience is a plus
The Sr. Financial Analyst interfaces with internal and external customers and various service providers and must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The individual knows fundamental accounting concepts and practices and understands and complies with established departmental processes and procedures designed to support internal controls. Under limited supervision and instruction, the individual completes assignments that are varied and require ingenuity and originality. This individual must also have the ability to assume supervisory responsibilities and provide guidance as a resource for lower-level personnel.