Outstanding opportunity for an entry to intermediate engineer to join a world-renowned company! Our client is a leader in the test and measurement industry and has a long history of innovation and technology leadership. They offer a stimulating fast-paced environment where everyone is a contributor. Due to internal transfer, a junior to intermediate level applications engineer is needed. You will be trained on the complete product line. If you have some knowledge of electronic fundamentals (digital logic, circuitry, analysis), know how to use an oscilloscope, or have worked in applications or design, this position is for you. Even an entry-level person will have real responsibility and will learn.
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support of test and measurement equipment (oscilloscopes, etc.) via telephone, e-mail, customer visits, trade shows, or training courses.
- Interface with in-house customer service, design engineers, product managers, repair service, and sales team
- Work with customers and/or sales engineers in specifying the appropriate product and measurement technique.
- Hands-on work with electronics applications, emphasizing test and measurement
- Programing/scripting in Python, MATLAB, LabVIEW, VisualC++ or VisualBasic to integrate products into customer system remotely.
- Some travel is required
Open due to internal transfer/promotion.
Will be fully trained on the product line
Even a junior-level person will be an immediate contributor and will learn. They love people who take initiative to figure things out on their own and grow. Everyone has a chance to be an impact player.
This is a great company with excellent culture, smart people, and a long history of quality and technical innovation. They have a nice suburban campus with a fitness center, cafeteria, etc. Not a stuffy environment- they have fun and do some group activities. Extremely high longevity among employees. They always lead with new technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in EE or CS and a strong interest in electronics
- Understanding of basic electronics and scripting or programming languages; knowledge of oscilloscopes or other test and measurement equipment is a plus
- Must be eager to learn as you will be fully trained on the extensive product line
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written skills; multitasker