Senior Mechanical Engineer - Automated Machinery
Due to retirement, we have a Senior Mechanical Engineer opportunity available to work within the machine design team at our established automated equipment manufacturing client in the North Syracuse, NY area. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base Salary up to 115K
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Straight time pay for any hour worked over 45 in the work week
- Automatic 401K company contribution
- Comprehensive benefit package includes: medical, dental, vision, PTO, paid holidays etc.
- Relocation Package Available
Your Role with the Company:
- Lead the design of complex equipment and systems which include (machined steel plate, aluminum, sheet metal, shafts, bearings, pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders, drive components – motors, gearboxes, couplings etc)
- Perform stress calculations and analysis
- Collaborate with other engineers to design parts on large projects
- Work on multiple projects at different stages
- Provide technical help to aid sales with presentations and proposals
- BSME or BSMET
- Energetic and motivated individual
- Proficient using 3D modeling tools such as Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor, Creo, AutoCAD etc.