Insurance Customer Service Representative
Our client is seeking an Insurance Customer Service Representative for their Waterloo, IA insurance agency. This Customer Service Rep will provide support to the sales and service team in delivering professional and timely customer service to Property and Casualty clients.
- Process specific tasks involved with servicing commercial lines customers, such as renewal processing, processing of monthly reports, certificate issuance.
- Gather information for new business and renewal applications.
- Prepare applications for submission to selected markets.
- Process and follow up on coverage change endorsements.
- Initiate and monitor renewal processes.
- Document all relevant contacts and developments to customer accounts on Agency Management System.
- Underwrite exposures and communicate with carriers to meet insurance company guidelines.
- Proactively communicate with customers as needed and establish follow up procedures for outstanding items.
- Perform any other duty relevant to agency functions as needed.
- Ideal candidate must be an organized, motivated professional who is able to provide excellent customer service.
- Prior insurance experience.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Successful attainment of a Property and Casualty Insurance license down the road could be required.
- Candidate must have computer skills including Windows, Outlook, Word, and Excel.