Are you a Production Manager with a passion for process improvement? Do you enjoy mentoring others and watching them grow? Have you previously established a continuous improvement culture? If so, we want to hear from you. We are seeking a Production Manager for a manufacturing company in Pryor, Oklahoma.
- Demonstrate operational excellence in safety, quality, delivery, cost, and organizational development and maintains compliance with all regulations and laws.
- Identifies potential problems and points of friction and works to find solutions to maximize efficiencies.
- Standardizes best practices across area of support and continuous improvements.
- Supports the sales and operations planning process.
- Achieves inventory improvements and manages manufacturing output.
- Responsible for oversight, efficiency, productivity, and accountability of department to meet customer service needs.
- Trains employees and process owners to support KPI’s and department expectations.
Opportunity to work for a global packaging company this is growing and non-union based.
12,000 employees worldwide, publicly traded, alot of opportunity for growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or 20+ years manufacturing experience
- 10-15 years of experience and Five (5) years in a supervisory management role in the manufacturing industry.
- Prior experience working in a paper mill a must.
- Leadership and a collaborative spirit that inspires and engages teams to achieve excellence
- Proven record building and supporting a customer-focused culture
- Certified in Lean Manufacturing and / or Six Sigma a plus
- Knowledge of SAP or other major ERP systems.A