For the past decade, our client has been providing B2B engagement platforms and professional learning programs. Their team works exclusively with C-level executives and industry pioneers in a number of disciplines, including K-12 Education, Higher Education and State and Local Government.
Exciting opportunity to become the company’s first in-house hire within the HR Department. This position will be a hybrid role where you will be expected to be in the office (located in Midtown NYC) 50% of the time. There are expansion plans to also open an office on the west coast.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with managing the full recruiting cycle recruitment process includes sourcing, screening, scheduling, negotiating, and closing candidates.
- Provide HR Recruitment Support up to 15-25 job orders regularly nationally
- Partner closely with the companies hiring managers throughout the recruitment cycle from identification, assessment to offer.
- Utilize a combination of recruiting techniques to build and engage networks, assess, and hire top-of-class talent.
- Advocate for both candidate and hiring manager throughout the hiring process establishing regular touchpoints and providing diligent follow through resulting in a positive candidate and client experience.
- Support various talent attraction-related projects including Sourcing, Diversity and/or Campus.
- Must have worked prior with and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and LinkedIn, as well as handling external agencies for support and hiring
- 3+ years’ experience as a recruiter with demonstrated success in hiring top talent
- Metrics-driven and use data to help guide your decisions.
- Creative and use non-traditional methods of recruiting talent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred, but not required.