Our client is a global manufacturer who treats their employees better than any other company I know. They don't believe in working overtime and do believe in paying their employees well and giving them a truly enviable work/life balance.
Their business is immune to recessions and politics.
At this time, they have an immediate need to attract a Java Web Developer to their team, who will
- be responsible for the design, development, integration, and implementation of application software in a full-stack service-provider environment that supports company business strategies and objectives. provide technical consulting to management, business users, and technical associates
- work with junior developers as a mentor
- perform development and analysis functions for applications related to Marketing and Sales Force Effectiveness, and the division's Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- be responsible for the design, development, integration, implementation, and support of web-based application software in a full-stack service-provider environment.
- do a lot of other fun and impactful things
- 5+ years of IT-related experience.
- 5+ years of experience working on all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- 5+ years of full-stack Java Web development experience:
- Additional experience in Vue.js, Bootstrap, REST services, Struts, JQuery.
- 3+ years of experience in Relational Database Management Systems (preferably Oracle), including advanced use of SQL and database management constructs.
- 3+ years of experience with Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture and Object-Oriented analysis and design (OOAD).
- 2+ years of experience in front-end web design