My client is expanding and seeks a Principal Scientist in Immunology to help advance novel immunotherapy drug candidates from the discovery phase into the clinic. The ideal candidate will take on the following tasks:
- Conduct assays to build a biological dataset and develop an understanding surrounding the modulation of immunology by drug candidates.
- Validate potential new targets and establish pharmacological readouts for pipeline candidates.
- Contribute both intellectually and experimentally as part of a multidisciplinary team, presenting data at both internal and external research meetings
- Communicate with senior leaders efficiently to develop and progress pipelines rapidly.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- PhD with 3+ years of experience in immunology research or BS/MS with significant experience.
- Strong background in human immunology including experience developing relevant immunological assays for drug discovery.
- Knowledge in antibody drug discovery and familiarity with various discovery platform is a plus.
- Significant accomplishments in research as evidenced by previous contributions to INDs, patent applications, or publications.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to contribute to teams.