This role will be driving the development of food safe programs for FDA and FSSC 22000 compliance for this brand new, state-of-the-art production facility.
Support the site in all facility inspections and audits by customers, authorities, and certification bodies. You will be the thought leader in food production processes and cleaning programs to ensure product is always made safely. The role will establish site food safety programs, HACCP plans, and working with production establish sanitation protocols.
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Microbiology, Food Safety, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience with food certifications, FSSC 22000 a plus
- Pathogen Environmental Monitoring program development experience preferred (PEM development).
- Strong FSMA experience
- Pasteurization experience required
- Proteins or dairy background a plus