SENIOR UI / UX ENGINEER
JOB SUMMARY The Sr. Engineer will serve as a technical lead for a collection of web applications. The successful candidate will collaborate with clients, designers, strategists, and UX to define requirements, solve architectural challenges, guide fellow developers, and develop solutions in light of the growing design system. This person will also help us to optimize and extend our automated tools to help us work smarter.
• Given strategic guidance and wireframes, collaborate with designers and UX team members to develop modular components
• Create and execute a plan to develop components in a timely manner with minimal oversight from senior team members
• Develop components using modern responsive design patterns, keeping in mind modularity
• Participate in code reviews and provide thoughtful, constructive feedback to more junior developers working with them
• Collaborate with team member leads on project requirements and proofs-of-concept
• Work with Project and Account Management teams to determine and adhere to project schedules
• Develop front end and back-end technologies for a wide range of web-based applications
- This job is 100% remote position and you can work any hours in any Continental US Time Zone
- This is a smaller sized advertising agency division of a wildly successful international marketing, media, and corporate communications conglomerate. Tons of lateral and upward career advancement opportunities
- Candidates placed here love the culture and find the work very interesting and challenging
- Extremely fast interview process
- Fantastic benefits
• At least 7 years of front-end and/or back-end development experience
• Expert responsive layout skills with a love for design
• Experience developing at least 4 in-production websites using React or similar technologies
• Experience with CSS-in-JS patterns (styled-components preferred)
• Proficient with Git, Git Flow, and online Git Platforms (Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket, etc.)
• Experience working with a team of developers in an Agile environment
• Experience working with web-based 3D technologies such as three.js, webGL, .glb/.gltf file formats
• Agency experience preferred
• DevOps experience a plus
What makes us a fit for you?
• We maintain a sensitivity to life commitments and needs.
• We foster a positive work environment.
• We really want you to grow.
• We help each other. No one here is above learning or sharing.
• We focus on a community-building culture, with the following values: https://github.com/kmiddlesworth/work-readme
What makes you a fit for us?
• Meticulous attention to visual detail
• A desire to grow
• Thinks big picture
• Desire to help others
• Ideas for how we can improve