Senior Process Control Engineer
Our Senior Process Control Engineer works on projects like developing and executing complex process control system integration
On a typical day you will:
- Coordinate a team of engineers and oversee timely project execution.
- Assist in technical issues related to the delivery of projects.
- Assist in Proposal Processes
- Mentor Engineers during start up and execution of projects
- Monitor and maintain project budgets in coordination with Project Manager.
- Participate in client technical meetings
- Help coordinate all aspects of project phases
We are looking for someone with a solid background in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical preferred) and at least five+ years of experience in the process control industry.
- Extensive start-up and commissioning
- Strong ability to mentor and train inexperienced engineers during start up
- Strong field troubleshooting of instruments, loops, drives, and systems
The ideal candidate will have:
- BS Degree in Engineering or Technology focused
- A controls/automation engineer, with a minimum 5+ years of overall experience in Process Control / Automation
- Experience in consulting and / or system integration is a plus
- Experience with technical management of projects and execution
- Experience supporting peer development through mentoring and coaching activities
- Experience with multiple platforms -HMI (iFix, Wonderware, InTouch), PLC (Rockwell/Allen Bradley), DCS (DeltaV)
This is a full-time position based in Raleigh, NC. We offer our Consultants a base salary, an incentive program and a full benefit package. Generous relocation assistance provided for this role.