Our client is a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of analytical instrumentation used in R&D Labs. They have an opening for a Product Specialist for Physical Property Measurement. The position will be based in the Torrance, CA. The Product Specialist applies scientific knowledge and principles to provide in-depth training and assistance to the sales staff and customers on the proper use of the company product lines. The Product Specialist also represents the company as a technical expert with respect to the assigned product line
- Conducting, evaluating and presenting feasibility studies (sample measurements).
- Installations, training and technical support.
- Maintenance and repairs of existing installations.
Skills and qualifications you will need:
- 2+ years of experience, preferably with density, refractometry, and petroleum-related test methods.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in a natural sciences or engineering,
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 50%).
- Valid driver's license and passport.
- Candidates fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
The company offers a great salary, profit sharing and a low-cost full family benefits package that starts on day one. The company also pays a $10K anniversary bonus to employees every 5 years of employment.