- 2+ years of experience in capital equipment sales, analytical instruments or rheometers preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a natural sciences or engineering,
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver's license and passport.
- Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. We will consider exceptions for religious and medical reasons when accommodation is possible
The base salary range starts at $86,000/y and depends on experience. Commission plan is uncapped, pays monthly from dollar one and accelerates after reaching goal. Monthly car allowance and mileage reimbursement. Company also offers full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.