- Assisting with talent acquisition, staffing, and training for a health care call center
- Working with management team to assist with employee relations
- Coordinating employee engagement activities
Qualifications for the position include:
- Strong HR background with emphasis on talent acquisition, staffing, training and employee relations required.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and maintain confidential information.
- Minimum 5-7 years of related Human Resources experience required as well as a minimum 2-3 years of Human Resources management experience required.
- Advanced PC skills (i.e., experience with internet, database search technologies, and applicant tracking systems) required; two years’ experience with ADP Workforce Now preferred.
- Previous experience working in a health care environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field required; PHR or Master’s Degree preferred.
- Health insurance
- Dental/Vision insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Strong company culture