My medical device client is expanding and seeks a Clinical Research Scientist to direct clinical and preclinical studies. The ideal candidate will take on the following tasks:
- Design and execute clinical trials and deliver results in compliance with GLP and GCP.
- Create project plans, protocols, amendments, quantitative analyses, and reports.
- Review, interpret, integrate, and present data.
- Prepare and edit manuscripts, abstract and posters.
- Provide technical and scientific guidance to the research staff.
- Establish relationships with investigators and KOLs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- MS/PhD (or other advanced degree) and ideally medical device industry experience
- Experience in research writing, data mining, literature searches, and quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- In-depth knowledge of statistics.
Title and salary are commensurate with experience.