A manufacturer of highly engineered industrial components is looking for a seasoned Controls Engineer to join their team in Camp Hill, PA! They have facilities spanning 40 locations across 10 countries and 6 continents. Through their state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, they are redefining industry standards for innovation and technology, providing customers worldwide with unmatched performance and reliability.
This role is responsible for the continuous improvement of existing solutions and the implementation of new control systems. The position works directly with engineering, maintenance, and operations to ensure technical solutions continue to evolve with the business and manufacturing process. The position's focus is to maximize equipment intelligence, safety, and efficiency while looking for ways to minimize repetitive human interactions.
- Drive continuous improvement in all smart plant and equipment objectives
- Design control systems that provide instantaneous feedback to operators and supervisors
- Work with OT Controls Engineers and maintenance to create user applications to monitor and control production processes
- Assist Plant Engineering Team with Electrical Engineering design and review for new and existing equipment installations
- Industrial Controller (PLC) programming and Human Machine Interface (HMI) design, development, and troubleshooting
- Provide formal and informal training on OT systems as system changes are implemented
- Expose data from new and existing sensors for MES data collection (ifm, Keyence)
- Automation system support, development, and troubleshooting (Robotics, Vision, Gantry, Storage, etc.)
- Develop and support OT Disaster Recovery processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree desired in Electrical Engineering / Controls Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering
- 3+ years of Industrial Automation experience
- PLC programming and HMI Development experience using Allen Bradley (RS Logix 500, 5000, PanelView, Factory Talk View Studio) and/or Wonderware (InTouch, Historian, Trend)
- Experience in developing or troubleshooting Robotics, vision systems, servo and/ or Variable Frequency Drives (ABB, Fanuc, ROS, C++, Cognex, LMI, Photoneo, Modula, Parker, Allen Bradley, Savant)
Why work here:
- Committed to employee’s personal fulfillment, investing in everyone’s growth and development while ensuring a work environment that values them as an individual, with their unique set of strengths and beliefs
- 100% employee-owned company! Being an employee-owner participating in the ESOP program, you are eligible to receive company stock worth 10% of your annual compensation
- Competitive wages, outstanding benefits, and internal development and advancement opportunities
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision,401(k) matching, and more!