As Service Engineer, you will work as part of our client's service team in Houston, Texas on instrument maintenance, repair, and customer support. You will participate in the Service Bonus Program as well as all other quarterly and annual bonus opportunities.
Your responsibilities include
- maintenance, calibration, and repair of assigned product lines
- phone support for customers, troubleshooting
- supplemental travel to customer sites within the United States
- administrative tasks related to service work.
You will need these skills and qualifications:
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Experience in troubleshooting electronics , working with schematics, test equipment and tools.
- BS or AS degree in engineering or related technical degree.
- Ability to travel up to 40% (including overnight travel) across the US
- Valid driver's license and passport
Out client offers unique and rewarding positions with competitive salaries, an award-winning benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth.