Our client has an opportunity for a Market Development Manager based in Richmond, VA. You will lead sales, build strategic client-relationships, track markets and trends, and propose long-term objectives and requirement. The position focuses on our client’s line of microwave solutions for analytical and synthetic chemistry and Raman Spectroscopy. They offer full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- Discover needs, evaluate potential, and create innovations.
- Initiate collaborations, build relations and establish credibility with collaborators
- Develop and communicate new solutions, applications, and markets.
- Develop strategies and lead team in their implementation.
Skills and qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, chemistry, or physics and minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- Minimum five years’ experience in business development with proven record of delivering results.
- In-depth technical knowledge of Raman Spectroscopy, Microwave assisted synthesis, and digestion.
- Strong analytical skills and project management acumen.
- Ability to communicate efficiently with top-level executives with expertise.
- The ability to travel both domestically and internationally on average 50% of the time.
- Candidates fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are preferred.