Our client located in the Greater Milwaukee Area is in need of an Electrical Engineer to join their team! The Electrical Engineer is responsible for the design, testing, and launch of the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems.
What you will be doing:
- Lead electronic controls development for industrial process cooling, heating, fluid or material handling equipment.
- Implement the latest technologies for electrical and controls system.
- Develop standards for drawings and documentation.
- Develop and implement testing plans as required.
- Provide technical support for Sales, Manufacturing, and Service departments.
What they are looking for:
- Any education is preferred, but equivalent experience will be considered.
- 2+ years of electrical engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience assisting with and/or leading electrical engineering projects in a team environment.
- Proficient with AutoCAD Electrical, PLCs, Ethernet and Modbus and UL/CSA/ESA/CE standards.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Flex spending and health saving accounts
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- 401k, company matches 50% of contributions up to 6%
- Paid holidays and PTO/Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program