Reliability Maintenance Manager
- Industrial manufacturer with 12 locations worldwide is in the process of expanding its Pittsburgh location and is hiring for a Maintenance Manager to assist with organizing, setting up and building a strong maintenance department
- They are looking for an engineer that their next step is a manager role and will manage a 10+ maintenance technicians and electricians
- The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, a natural leader who has excellent project management skills, reliability understanding and has excellent oral and written communication skills.
- FULL Relocation assistance will be provided
- Lead the automation and expansion of the operation
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and day to day supervision of maintenance systems, processes and documentation associated with efficient and High Performing Manufacturing Organizations (Prevention and Predictive Maintenance, TPM, SOP’s, Safety, etc.).
- Ensure maintenance is scheduled in a timely manner and work closely with Production to schedule and accomplish equipment and facility repairs.
- Develop and/or maintain Key Performance Indicators for tracking and reporting the performance of the maintenance function (supplier performance, 3rd party contractor performance, equipment reliability, overall equipment effectiveness, etc.)
- Provide long term solutions and day-to-day support to all operating teams having issues with troubleshooting, problem analysis, equipment failures, etc.
- Train employees on proper work methods and safety procedures.
- Ensure tasks are completed in accordance with SQF, GMP and FDA regulations.
- Maintains accurate records of maintenance work performed and inventory.
- Provide regular status reports to maintenance management team.
- BS in Engineering is required, ideally in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related
- 2+ years of maintenance leadership experience in a manufacturing setting is required; prefer steel, metals, chemicals, glass, castings, power plants or other related industrial environments
- Process/project engineering experience is preferred, ideally with automation and leading capital projects
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance systems, work order processes, preventive/ predictive maintenance, TPM, inventory and scheduling software is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills (conflict resolution, facilitation, change management skills, decision making, empowerment and delegation), preferred.
- Able to lead problem solving and troubleshooting efforts associated with high-level process issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good planning and priority setting skills.
- Provides leadership and guidance to employees in the Maintenance Department.
military veteran preferred