- Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility
- Location: Lockport, NY (Eastern suburb of Buffalo, NY)
- Full Time - Days
- Direct Hire
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience
- A Physical therapy staff member is needed to assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services.
INNOVATIVE SUBACUTE SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT:
Advanced vital sign monitoring and strength-training machines, including stationary bikes and treadmills.
Point-of-service technology with iPads provides seamless coordination of care.
Electronic medical records enable providers to access real-time patient data.
MS/DPT in Physical Therapy
Must have a PT license or eligible for in NY that is in good standing
ABOUT THE AREA:
Lockport, NY is an eastern suburb of Buffalo, NY located right off the NYS Thruway. Buffalo is located in the Western part of New York. It is popular for several different things such as Buffalo Sabres, Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Wings and the wing festival, Powder Keg Festival, General Mills cereal plant, Teds footlong hotdogs, Canalside, St. Patty's Day Celebrations, Food trucks galore, rated a very clean city, hockey and more hockey, the largest two-day food festival, and more! Niagara Falls is one of the seventh wonders of the world and you can be there in less than 30 minutes. The region is also well known for its many outstanding colleges & universities! You can be in Niagara Falls, Canada in 30 minutes
1.25 hours to Rochester
2.50 hours to Syracuse