Our client has an opening for a Systems Engineer where you will be providing technical support and assistance for their instruments' integrated network hardware and connectivity software. The position is located in Ashland, VA. This role offers a base salary range starting at $65,000/y, full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- Installing, testing and troubleshooting instrument networks connected via our client's Connect software suite.
- Provide support and collaborate with network administrators.
- Assists and trains Application Engineers/Scientists and Service Engineers in troubleshooting Connect configurations.
Skills and qualifications you will need:
- 2+ years of experience, preferably with IoT, computer networks, database administration, and virtual machines.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 50%).
- Valid driver's license and passport.
- Candidates fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are preferred.