My client is expanding and seeks a CRISPR Scientist to join their research group. The ideal candidate will take on the following tasks:
- Design and conduct experiments to evaluate T-cells and other cells using gene editing technologies and methods of delivery to enhance recombination and expression.
- Develop non-viral TCR-T gene product candidates for personalized T-cell immunotherapies against cancer and other diseases.
- Perform PCR, qPCR, and other routine molecular biology methods.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- PhD in Molecular Biology or relevant discipline.
- In depth knowledge in gene-editing technology, including CRISPR/Cas9 with an emphasis on non-viral methods of gene delivery.
- Advanced molecular biology techniques, including cloning and gene expression systems in eukaryotic and bacterial cells.
- Proven skills in primary mammalian cell culture.
- Exceptional communication skills and stellar publication record.