PROGRAM MANAGER COMPANY PROFILE:
CDP is hand selecting candidates for a recognized industry leader., If selected, you'll be advancing your career with an organization that values employees and actively invests in their success., In this team environment, employees thrive in a culture that values people, serves people and emphasizes quality.
PROGRAM MANAGER BENEFITS:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Comprehensive benefits include:
- 401k with match
PROGRAM MANAGER IMPACT:
The Program Manager will manage assigned programs/projects from contract acceptance
through production using established business unit practices and procedures while
meeting customer requirements, within budget and in a timely manner. Key elements
include an organized, data-driven, hands-on approach, leadership, and overall business
PROGRAM MANAGER DETAILS:
- Partner with Engineering, Sales, Quality and Production teams to deliver results
- Act as primary liaison between Company and the customer to ensure timely, professional response on project-related deliverables
- Work proactively and provide guidance to internal departments to ensure international, military and domestic business activities are conducted in compliance with applicable regulations and contract agreements
- Work with Sales on negotiation of contractual terms with customers and miscellaneous task related to getting contracts in place including certifications, licenses and insurance agreements
- Effectively communicate, schedule, and ensure execution of program deliverables across internal functional groups
- Responsible for program schedules, task prioritization, risk assessment, and customer communication for a variety of programs
- Responsible for ensuring contract review is compliant with AS9100 activities
- Negotiating with the customer any changes to product requirements
- Proactively identify trends/risks/opportunities and recommend actions to ensure the project achieves its commitments
- Controls expenditures within limitations of project budget
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Directs integration of technical activities, products and processes.
- Provides status and progress reports to customer, project team, and management.
PROGRAM MANAGER BACKGROUND:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or business
- PMP preferred
- IMS (Integrated Master Schedule )a plus
- Experience in program management in a manufacturing environment
- Prior product design experience preferred
- Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing experience a plus
PROGRAM MANAGER NEXT STEPS:
Advance Your Career - Apply Today.
PROGRAM MANAGER Tulsa