This is an executive level position offering a top level salary, bonus plan, superior benefits, continued career advancement opportunity and relocation assistance.
Why is This a Great Opportunity
The Director, Supply Chain is responsible for overseeing the supply chain operations and will
- manage inventory, maintain vendor relationships, and arrange the distribution and shipping of finished products
- provide strategic, developmental and tactical direction for planning and distribution activities
- provide leadership in Forecasting, Supply Planning, Inventory Management, Distribution Network Management, Customer Collaboration, Transportation, Customs Compliance
- directly influence materials management and global logistics within the corporation through direct interactions with all facilities, suppliers, and Customers.
- do more fun and impactful things.
- 10 years of progressive experience in supply chain / materials management / logistics / distributions
- Superior planning and analytical capabilities, and ability to appropriately summarize for executive management
- Experienced in implementing new processes and tools internally across the value chain
- Management of performance metrics and accountability for results
- Proven abilities to develop and coach teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships, while working collaboratively with cross-functional business teams
- Ability to Travel (up to one-third annually)