If smaller companies with a family-feel appeal to you, here's a great opportunity to work for a small systems integrator, specializing in water/wastewater controls and instrumentation.
You will stay on the leading edge in Control Technology and Data Integration while working in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. Why work in scenic Colorado and look at a computer screen all day?
They are small but they offer competitive compensation, full medical benefits, retirement plan contribution of 5%, paid vacation, and more! They are so family-friendly your dog can come to work with you!
To ensure compliance with Homeland Security guidelines, all staff must pass a stringent background check. US Citizenship is required.
- Ability to design, program, install, and test process control equipment, components, and/or systems.
- Strong understanding of PLC wiring and programming.
- Understanding syncing vs. sourcing
- High proficiency in working with 4-20mA analog loops.
- Ability to read and modify electrical schematics. Basic familiarity with NEC standards.
- Familiarity with calibrating and programming instruments
- Should be fluent in most or all IEC 61131-3 languages.
- Background In Object-Oriented programming such as Python and C++ is a plus but not necessary for day-to-day duties.
- Familiarity with SCADA/HMI programming platforms such as iFix, Wonderware, Factory Talk Ignition, and RedLion.
- Basic networking capabilities and understanding of virtualized systems and servers. Candidates with IT backgrounds in Cyber Security with certifications such as Security+, CASP+, OSCP, CEH, CPENT, CISA or CISSP will be given special consideration.
- High proficiency with Windows Operating Systems and associated packages e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook
- Understanding of telemetry systems utilizing UHF, VHF, ISM 900, and IEC 802.11xx is a huge plus.
- Strong problem-solving and research abilities.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to design, develop and modify software control systems
- Able to lift 80 pounds
- Travel: Mostly to local sites in Colorado. May be occasional travel to other states. Approximately 8 overnights a month. Almost always home on the weekends.
- Due to working on Federal sites, you must be a US Citizen.
Why work here?
- Family atmosphere, where they understand the value of work/life balance
- Paid hourly with overtime paid at time and a half
- Stable company that has been in business for over 35 years
- 30 minutes from downtown Denver
- Competitive pay and benefits and room for advancement