Our client is the world's largest supplier of Ground Support Equipment and airport-related equipment replacement parts. The company supplies replacement parts and accessories while providing supply chain management, on site supply services, single source supply, logistics solutions, engineering solutions and other cost reduction programs
Position: Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Vendor Reconciliations – manage vendor statements to ensure that all invoices have been processed and resolve purchase order, invoice and payment discrepancies.
- Credit Card Reconciliations – ensure that all credit card transactions are properly recorded and up to date for each month end close.
- Expense Reporting – reviewing all approved expense reports and importing into ERP. 4.
- Invoice Processing – entering all non-PO invoices for expenses such as rent, professional fees, utility bills and car leases.
- Payments – responsible for selecting vendor payments on weekly cash requirements and preparing payments for review and approval.
- Purchase Order and RPT review – regular review and audit of the open purchase orders and RPTS older than 90 days.
- 3+years of Accounts Payable inventory processing experience
- Experience with multi locations and companies a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Self-starter who is result driven that can meet deadlines
- Highly organized with great attention detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skill set
- Ability to thrive in fast paced work environment
- Proven interpersonal skills, professional demeanor
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel