Location: Long Beach, CA
What’s in it for You?
- This company is offering a cost-of-living adjustment to compensate for high cost of living in southern California
- A distinguished, well known chemical company with roots across the United States and beyond, with a network of upward routes for advancement
- Life in Southern California: mountains, oceans, and forests exploration for outdoor types. Restaurants, theaters, and boardwalk bustle for urban types. All nestled in never-ending summer weather
This is a Fortune 500, 50+ year old company invested both in evergreen industry and expansion into sustainable, forward-looking green technology. An economical blend ensuring long term growth.
The person taking on this role will be supporting three chemical plants in the Long Beach area that supply local refineries; the primary processes used is compression and distillation. About 70% of the role will be process optimization/production support and the other 30% will be working on small capital projects. This is a great opportunity to expand your technical knowledge with an innovative, creative outlet.
The compensation package for this position includes a base salary, a permanent cost of living adjustment for southern California, a company bonus, and light relocation assistance.
- B.S. Chemical Engineering
- 1+ years’ experience out of a chemical manufacturing facility