Process Engineer Details
In ofﬁce 3 days per week, remote for 2
- Lead process engineer responsible for developing P&ID's, equipment speciﬁcations, heat and mass balances, associated process calculations, mechanical layouts, vendor coordination, and hazardous operability reports.
- Troubleshoot and complete root cause failure analysis on assigned projects
- Responsible for maintenance and development of calculation tools and some other document templates
- Preparation of TRA (Technical Risk Assessment)
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned
- Experience as a lead process engineer and project engineer coordinating multiple disciplines in the execution of large industrial capital projects.
- Experience working on studies, estimates, and detailed design of power plants in an EPC role including proﬁciency with use and creation of P&IDs.
- Experience with boilers, steam turbines, boiler feedwater treatment, condensers, deaerators, cooling towers, pumps, heat exchangers, fans, tanks, compressed air systems, pipes, valves and other balance of plant equipment associated with power generation.
- Experience with pipe ﬂexibility analysis (CAESAR II or similar) preferred
- Understanding and familiarity with pipe and pressure vessel code including 1 & Section VIII.
- Working knowledge of I&C principles including: control narratives, associated control sequences and management of integration into PLC/DCS.
- 5-15 years of experience as a mechanical & process engineer
- US Citizenship or Legal Permanent Resident Status
- PE or (8 years relevant experience)