- FOOD OR BEVERAGE MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance on the production and company facilities.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be proficient in motor controls and relay logic.
- Must be proficient in developing and troubleshooting PLC’s.
- Must be proficient in production line automation.
- Must have a strong background working with electrical meters.
- Must be proficient in N.E.C. codes.
- Must have the ability to read electrical schematics and blueprints.
- Must have an excellent mechanical background.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Prefer an associate degree or a certificate in electronics.
- Prefer an Electrical Journeyman’s License
- Must have 3 – 5 years of experience in food production environment.