Upper Sandusky, Ohio
Salary up to 100K, depending on experience
Benefits day one of employment!
- Working from home 1-2 days per week will give you flexibility, keep you at home on a snowy day and allow you to FOCUS on those critical projects.
- The diversity in this role will grow your Cyber Security knowledge and add more "tools to your tool box."
- Eliminate the red tape for project approvals, your decision makers are onsite daily!
The IT Infrastructure Project Manager coordinates the implementation of infrastructure projects within the organization, taking into consideration cyber risks, threats, and vulnerabilities. You will help to develop strategies to mitigate risks and keep information assets safe. Projects are primarily enterprise initiatives related to IT Infrastructure and Endpoint Security. As the Infrastructure Project Manager you will have the opportunity to grow into the organization’s Cyber Security Specialist.
● Minimum of an Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related
discipline with 2+ years of relevant experience.
● Hands-on experience with firewalls and other network technologies
● Strong understanding of Active Directory and Server Configuration and Administration
● Experience with vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
● Knowledge of cyber security controls, specifically those relating to firewalls, access control, authentication, patching and hotfix, logging.
● An understanding of Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), or Endpoint Threat Detection and Response (ETDR).
● Knowledge of Network Architecture is a plus.
● Excellent interpersonal skills and technical aptitude to quickly build relationships and
facilitate involvement of others to deliver solutions.
● The ability to analyze security tools and make recommendations in alignment with business and security strategies.
● Exemplary verbal and written communication skills - the ability to seamlessly translate IT
in to business terms
● The motivation, adaptability, and professional qualities to work and manage projects in a
decentralized work environment.
● Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, logic, and forensics skills
● Ability to work successfully in both individual and team settings
Reasons to work for this organization:
1. Privately held
2. Profitable company
3. Hybrid position
4. Recession proof business
5. High profile position at a company that can provide quick business decision making processes
6. Experiencing growth
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Upper Sandusky, OH area. There is not a relocation package available at this time.