HYDRAULIC PRODUCT SPECIALIST-Valves/Manifolds Houston
My client is the largest fluid power distributor in North America. They want to double their size in the next 5 years and be a 2.8 Billion Dollar Company. Can you be a part of this exciting growth? Read on to find out more.
My Client is currently seeking a Hydraulic Products Specialist for Manifold and Cartridge Valves as well as Sectional Valves and adjacent technologies. In this position, the company will provide the qualified candidate with the additional skills needed to design and review full hydraulic systems in the future.
- You will be responsible for the product selection, circuit engineering, quotation, and support of cartridge valve manifolds and sectional valves.
- You will assist the Account Managers in growing of business by participating in joint visits to customers to help communicate the technical solutions.
- You will learn the operation and use of data acquisition equipment and assist fluid power devices.
- 2 year of associates degree in fluid power and Fluid Power Certification or similar will be plus.
- Must be familiar with or able to understand basic fluid power concepts.
- Able to use AutoCAD or similar software and create new hydraulic schematics.
Do to the expected amount of responses only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Client will only look at candidates in the region.
No Visa Sponsorships available for this position
My Client is An Equal Opportunity Employer