QA Supervisor - Night Shift
Fond du Lac, WI
Our Fond du Lac, WI Food Manufacturing client is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Technician (QA Technician). The QA Supervisor has the responsibility for managing the laboratory at the plant facility, ensuring work is completed as expected. The QA Supervisor is responsible for GMP compliance, plant quality audits and promoting a positive quality culture within the facility.
- 3 years previous laboratory experience.
- Strong knowledge of laboratory testing procedures
- Strong computer software applications background.
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Ability to work night shift.
This company is committed to identifying and recruiting dedicated and reliable candidates to join the team of passionate employees. This company prides itself on advancement opportunities for our current workforce to promote from within. We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as a healthy 401(k) company match program.