Our client is an international specialty materials manufacturer uniquely focused on renewable resourced based chemicals and polymers. Their production facility near Omaha, NE requires an experienced Reliability Engineer with experience in a chemical manufacturing environment to join their Maintenance & Reliability team.
- Work as a member of the Maintenance & Reliability team to implement the chemical manufacturing facility's reliability and maintenance strategy.
- Using Root Cause Analysis, provide technical expertise, ensure maintainability of new equipment installations, and identify and correct chronic and costly equipment problems.
- Maintain and analyze chemical manufacturing equipment data.
- Provide technical support to production and maintenance personnel and engineering support for production issues.
- Provide input on Reliability issues to Capital project teams.
- Help to achieve business objectives including Asset Capability and Asset Mechanical Reliability.
- Optimize the Predictive Maintenance program to reduce failures and improve reliability.
- Identify opportunities for spare parts optimization.
- Provide support for plant turnarounds.
- Ensure Management of Change process is employed for all maintenance and reliability improvements.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of Maintenance or Reliability engineering experience in a chemical manufacturing facility.
- Basic understanding of how to plan and schedule reliability principles.
- Knowledge of industrial equipment and maintenance practices for a variety of equipment including rotating, fixed mechanical, electrical and instrumentation.
- Experience using Reliability Centered Maintenance techniques, cause analysis, and predictive maintenance technologies such as vibration analysis, infrared, acoustic emissions, tribology, etc.
- Ability to serve as primary contact for Predictive Maintenance Technologies; eg: Vibration, Infra-Red, Oil Analysis, Ultrasonic, etc.
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Team oriented attitude with the ability to collaborate across multiple departments within the manufacturing facility.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and SAP.
Candidates must be permanently legally authorized to work in the United States. Future Visa sponsorship is not available.