My client is expanding their global operations and seeks a leader with expertise in the oncology pharmacology space. The ideal candidate will take on the following tasks:· Direct the expansion of laboratory footprint and services and develop and implement processes to improve efficiency and utility.
· Manage all model development program functions including development paradigms, model data and characterization acquisition and assignment, and external partnerships.
· Serves as a scientific liaison and advisor for internal and external collaborations as needed for development and operations.
· Oversee lab staff and processes, ensuring timeliness and accuracy of all core functions.
· Ensure professional growth of staff through use of performance evaluations and mentoring.
· Maintain necessary technical certifications, complete skill assessment testing, and attend relevant continuing education programs.
· Implement and adopt electronic data management system.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:· PhD/MS and 5+ years of experience in academic and industry setting.
· Experience managing projects and personnel.
· Understanding of oncology drug development programs in the pharmaceutical industry.
· Desire to contribute to expanding firm.
Title and salary are commensurate with experience.