Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing all aspects of nonprofit organizational audits
- Overseeing training of staff on various projects
- Presenting to Audit Committees and Boards of Directors
- Assisting clients in setting up sound accounting controls and systems
CPA (Preferred) with 2+ years of audit experience (must have), preferably in public accounting, and an interest and/or background in not-for-profit clients. Successful candidates must have:
- strong organizational, client service, and leadership skills ?
- integrity within a professional environment ?
- dedication to teamwork and leadership ?
- advanced written and verbal communication skills
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
The client is a full-service certified public accounting firm focusing 100% on the not-for-profit community. They feature innovative techniques, cutting-edge technology, enjoyable working conditions, and an emphasis on quality of life. They are looking for an audit senior to join our team. As part of our team, candidate will participate in department-wide decision-making and direct client service. They are a nontraditional, employee-friendly firm that offers a flexible, challenging environment. Providing the highest quality of service to their clients and quality of life to their employees is our top priority.
Benefits: medical, dental, short and long term disability insurance, and profit sharing, Earned Time Off (ETO), continuing professional education, professional licensure, and memberships in professional organizations.